Posted : February 24, 2018 10:23 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

CHASE DIAMOND
NCAA-B | Feb 24, 2018
Villanova vs. Creighton
Villanova-7½

This game features the 25-3 Villanova at the 19-9 Creighton. Creighton knows they should have 2 games they can win after this one in Depaul at home and Marquette on the road. I think Villanova comes out to crush here to further prove they deserve a #1 seed a loss here would knock them out of a 1 seed in the big dance. Creighton has lost 6 straight covers chalk this one up as well. Villanova is 19-9 ATS a major money making team. 15* Wildcats

Posted : February 24, 2018 10:24 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

CHIP CHIRIMBES

Michigan at Maryland 12:00 ET

Terrapins over Wolverines

Michigan comes in riding a five-game win streak (5-0 ATS) and has already posted a 68-67 home win over the Terrapins four weeks ago. Maryland has won their last two and are 15-2 straight-up at home and 9-4-1 ATS while the Wolverines are 7-2 ATS on the road in their last nine. Michigan is pretty much locked into the 5th seed for the Big Ten Tourney and only as sweep of their final games would that possibility change. Maryland's incentive aside from it being 'Senior Day' and the home crowd will aid in a win here. Take MARYLAND!

Posted : February 24, 2018 10:25 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

ROB VINCILETTI
NCAA-B | Feb 24, 2018
North Texas vs. Florida Atlantic
North Texas-2

The NCAAB comp play is on North Texas. Game 625 at 7:00 eastern. North Texas is 9-2 vs losing teams and FAU is 1-4 with road loss revenge and 0-4 ats as a home dog of 3 or less. The Florida Atlantic Owls are ranked 343 for offensive field goal percentage shooting 39.2% as they are one of the worst offensive teams in the country. The Mean green are 10-1 in the series winning 7 straight. They have covered 7 of 8 on the road and 8 of 11 off a loss. The Owls have failed to cover 4 of 5 at home and 6 of 8 vs conference USA. Look for North Texas to take another from Florida Atlantic as the winning team moves to 11-1 to the spread in this series. Play on North Texas. RV

Posted : February 24, 2018 10:26 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

R&R TOTALS

R&R Totals FREE CBB Over-Under Saturday 2-24-18

UNDER 158 Kansas State/Oklahoma

Posted : February 24, 2018 10:26 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

DAVE PRICE
NCAA-B | Feb 24, 2018
Indiana State vs. Bradley

1* on Bradley -5.5

The Key: The Bradley Braves have arguably the best home-court advantage in the Missouri Valley. They have gone 13-1 SU & 10-1 ATS at home this season while winning by 13.0 PPG on average. They even beat the best team in the MVC in Loyola-Chicago at home. Indiana State, which is just 2-7 SU & 1-8 ATS in its last 9 games overall, will be no match for the Braves on Senior Day Saturday. The Sycamores are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a winning record. The Braves are 23-4-2 ATS in their last 29 home games dating back further. Take Bradley.

Posted : February 24, 2018 10:27 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Chris Jordan

Let's keep the free pick win streak on ice alive, by taking the Washington Capitals on the Puck Line, over the visiting Buffalo Sabres.

I'm not sure what's gotten into the Sabres of late, but they've notched points in six straight road games, going 5-0-1 with wins at Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Boston and Detroit, and an overtime loss in Ottawa.

Buffalo, 10-14-7 on the road and 8-18-4 at home, is about to run into a road block in our nation's capital.

Washington will be pissed off after a loss in Florida, and I like Ovi and company to skate by the Sabres without a hitch.

Remember, these are still the Atlantic Division's cellar dwelling Sabres, who just lost at home to these Capitals on Monday.

The Capitals are mired on a 6-6-4 run, but I know they're better than that. And this is a crucial time for this team, which is on an 8-3-0 run against the Sabres.

I'll look to special teams to be the key component tonight, as Buffalo is in the middle of the pack with penalties in minutes, and the Capitals rank 8th in the NHL with their power play. Buffalo's road penalty kill ranks 24th, and again, the Sabres will be dealing with a pissed off team looking to pounce.

Additionally, in 13 games this season against the Atlantic Division, netminder Braden Holtby is 9-3-1 with a 2.67 goals against average and a .916 save percentage.

Caps roll.

Posted : February 24, 2018 1:06 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jack Brayman

My free play run is now at 36-25-1.

My free play is on UW Green Bay, as there is no way in hell I'm letting Detroit lay points to a team, and then ignore the underdog.

I've been saying this all season, but in this league it's not about finding value with the best teams, but more so playing against some of the worst. And it starts with Detroit, as I don't think the Titans can hang with any of the Horizon League's teams.

Detroit is awful. Tonight it will get trounced.

Last year Detroit finished 8-23 and 5-12 in Horizon League play. This year, it is 8-22 and 4-13, thus far. The Titans have lost nine of 11, and they don't just lose - they get hammered.

The Phoenix aren't that much better record-wise, but they're nowhere close to being as bad as Detroit.

Take the road pup.

4* UW GREEN BAY

Posted : February 24, 2018 1:07 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Eric Schroeder

My free play for tonight is in Big 12 action, as I like the Oklahoma Sooners over the Kansas State Wildcats.

Oklahoma (16-11, 6-9 Big 12) is back at home today, as it will host Kansas State (20-8, 9-6 Big 12) in what turns out to be a crucial conference clash.

I won't lie to you, I thought the Sooners would be much better at this point in the season, not with just six wins in conference play. With one of the two best coaches in the league, and coming off a huge season, I thought Oklahoma would be one to challenge for the national title this season.

This team is good, and it needs to prove it down the stretch and into conference tournament play. The Sooners, who are 11-2 at home this season, are a bubble team at this point.

Oklahoma is averaging 93.2 points per game inside of Lloyd Noble Center, and will need another big performance on its home floor to get back on track with three games left in the regular season.

While leading the nation in scoring, freshman guard Trae Young has become the catalyst for this team, and I think he will have a huge game tonight.

3* OKLAHOMA

Posted : February 24, 2018 1:08 pm
Page 4 / 5
Share: