Notifications
Clear all

Daytona 500 Contest From Man Crates

19 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator

Mike, Pass posting by the Admin is legal, I guess? I got screwed all the way around, I had Chase to win a dime and Menard to win 3 dimes. It is ironic that the Monster Energy car won the 1st Monster Energy race! WWE at it's best

Posted : February 26, 2017 8:54 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

It is true that I can do whatever I want but I was just joking around. I already have my own crate anyway which I might raffle off later this year since I don't need any more glasses or coasters.

This was one fucked up race that's for sure. I don't think I like the stages either. I also don't think that they will be nearly as exciting at other race tracks, just a cluster fuck mostly.

I took it in the ass in fantasy as well. Had Elliot, Keselowski, Stenhouse and Waltrip. Who would of though Michael Waltrip would net me the most points on the week.

Posted : February 26, 2017 9:32 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator

So far I hate this new segment crap. But it is what it is and we, as fans, have to deal with it or give it up! This might be the year to play more long shots, just saying.

Posted : February 26, 2017 10:24 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

It's a big failure right out of the gate. You can tell as much by how hard the broadcast crew was trying to sell it. I just don't really understand still what they are trying to accomplish. If the goal is to make things more exciting it doesn't really do it for me.

Posted : February 26, 2017 10:30 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: