0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

DENNIS MACKLIN
NBA | Mar 17, 2018
Hawks vs. Bucks
Hawks+11

Bot teams are really struggling down the stretch but the Hawks continue to play hard despite D/G League talent. No excuses for the Bucks who are 2-8 L10 wit their playoff lives on the line. Milwaukee has already fired Jason Kidd to shake things up but it obviously hasn't worked. The Bucks are 5-4 L9 in the series but the Hawks are 6-3 money the way we keep score and all the more reason to grab 11 points.

Posted : March 17, 2018 10:32 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

BRANDON LEE

10* FREE NCAAB PICK (Seton Hall +4.5)

My money is on the Pirates to cover the short spread against No. 1 seed Kansas in Saturday's Round of 32 action. I just feel like the books are begging you to take the Jayhawks at this price and to no surprise the public is taking the bait. While Kansas was able to secure another Big 12 title, this was not the same caliber a team as previous years. The Jayhawks lost multiple games on their home floor and got all they could handle from Penn in their first game.

Another huge factor here is the health of Kansas big man Udoka Azubuike. He ended up playing against Penn, but was only able to give them 3 minutes. He's listed as probable against Seton Hall, but he's clearly not 100% if he's only playing 3 minutes in a NCAA Tournament game and it's hard to believe that he will be a full go two days later.

Not having Azubuike at full strength against the Pirates is a big problem, as Seton Hall has one of the best big men in the country in Angel Delgado, who is a terror on the glass. Kansas wasn't a great rebounding team even when Azubuike was healthy. Even if the Pirates don't shoot great, they should get plenty of second chance points. If either Graham or Mykhailiuk aren't on their game, I could see Seton Hall controlling this game from start to finish. Give me the Pirates +4.5!

Posted : March 17, 2018 10:32 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

KENNY WALKER
NCAA-B | Mar 17, 2018
Portland State vs. San Diego
San Diego-6 -108

Posted : March 17, 2018 10:33 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

The Last Call

Early Saturday's Free Play: Dallas + 3 1/2

Posted : March 17, 2018 11:11 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

CHRIS JORDAN

I'm giving you a total for tonight's free play, as I like Florida and Texas Tech to go Over the posted number.

Sure, both promote their defensive ways, but if there's one thing I've noticed about these teams, it's that when it comes to neutral courts, the offensive production gets better.

Florida, which is averaging 76.1 points this season, has scored an average of 83.9 points on neutral courts this season. On the other hand, we have a Texas Tech team that is scoring 75.1 points per game, and has scored an average of 74.2 points on neutral courts.

These two are easily getting to the 70s tonight, as this will be a back-and-forth shootout.

3* OVER Florida-Texas Tech

Posted : March 17, 2018 11:11 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

BIG AL

Our complimentary selection for Saturday, Mar. 17 is:

Memphis Grizzlies + over Denver Nuggets.

Posted : March 17, 2018 11:12 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tommy King Wins

NCAA Basketball MICHIGAN WOLVERINES ‑3

Posted : March 17, 2018 11:12 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Free Silver Key Pick for Saturday NCAA Basketball

Gonzaga -3 over Ohio State (7:45 et)

Posted : March 17, 2018 11:13 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

RICH GREEN

Free Top Consensus Pick For Saturday NCAA Basketball

Houston +3.5 over Michigan (9:40 et)

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

CAPPERS CLUB
NCAA-B | Mar 17, 2018
Rhode Island vs. Duke
Duke -9

This play just missed out on our premium card. The Duke Blue Devils and the Rhode Island Rams face off Saturday and in this game the favorites have the value.

The Rhode Island Rams have been a poplular pick for the NCAA Tournament, but they really didn't look good in the first game of the tournament.

They beat a bad Oklahoma Sooners team that honestly shouldn't have been in the tournament. They didn't play very well on either side of the ball and were lucky to escape.

The Blue Devils have too much talent and it will show in this game.

Back the Blue Devils.

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

BRAD DIAMOND
NBA | Mar 17, 2018
Wolves vs. Spurs
Wolves+4 -105

Posted : March 17, 2018 11:14 am
Page 4 / 4
Share: