Posted : February 12, 2018 2:55 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tony Brown

Tony's *5 Nba free play

New York vs. Philadelphia, 02/12/2018 19:00 EDT

Point Spread: -11½/-110 Philadelphia

Fp: Philly winners of 3 in a row look to make it 4 straight vs a Knicks team who have lost 6 in a row . I expect the 76ers to win and cover at home for my Nba free pick!

Posted : February 12, 2018 2:56 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Chris Jordan

My free play for Monday night is on the UNC Greensboro Spartans, laying a very small number in a very big showdown, against the East Tennessee State Buccaneers.

If there ever was a pivotal game in the Southern Conference, this is it. For both teams.

Greensboro is in second place and hosts the first-place Bucs. The Spartans, 19-6 overall and 10-2 in SoCon play, are two games back and need this win. The Bucs enter the game with the nation’s longest active winning streak, having won 16-straight games. ETSU owns a 22-4 overall record and is a perfect 13-0 in SoCon play this season.

UNCG is also 13-1 at home this year, and I like its chances to steal this one. It might be tough to catch the Bucs, since it is two games back and there might not be another team in the league that can beat them. But ending their undefeated streak in league play is one factor, and building confidence before the league tournament is another.

The Spartans rank ninth overall in NCAA Division I in scoring defense, as they allow 62.8 points per game.

I'll play the home team tonight.

1* UNC GREENSBORO

Posted : February 12, 2018 2:57 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Eric Schroeder

My free play for tonight is on Mercer getting the money on the road at Samford.

While I know the Bulldogs just snapped a three-game losing streak with an offensive explosion this past Saturday, knocking off The Citadel 116-103 in Birmingham, I also know Mercer is going to take advantage of terrible scoring defense.

Samford, which allows 83.6 points per game, has given up an average of 91.6 over its last five games. That's trouble.

Mercer is statistically better, and will take full advantage of an outmatched Samford team. In the SoCon standings, the Bears rank in the top three in seven major categories.

Take Mercer tonight.

2* MERCER

Posted : February 12, 2018 2:58 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tommy Brunson

Monday comp play goes on the Clippers-Nets to hold Under the posted total.

This one is not about the Nets 3 straight Overs, no, it is more about the fact the Nets are still 5-4 Under in their last 9 games, and more importantly about the fact the Clips have played each of their last 7 games Under the posted price.

This will be the first meeting of the season between the teams, and while each of the last pair between the teams have landed Over the posted total, the Under had connected in the 3 previous meetings, and does stand at 4-1 the last 5 times these teams have played at the Barclays Center.

Based on those facts, the total today looks a little "too tall for the call".

Clippers-Nets Under on Monday.

3* L.A. CLIPPERS-BROOKLYN UNDER

Posted : February 12, 2018 2:58 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jack Brayman

My free play run is now at 30-19-1.

My free play for Monday night is on the ice, where I'm playing the Florida Panthers on the road at the Edmonton Oilers with a value dog price.

Both of these teams are still competing for a playoff spot, and something tells me the Panthers are going to catch Edmonton off guard.

The Oilers are in after erasing a 3-0 deficit with four straight goals, but end up losing 6-4 to the San Jose Sharks on Saturday night. With a day off to rest, I still don't think they'll be ready for a hungry Panthers team that has had a couple days to prepare for this game.

Edmonton has won three straight from Florida, but that's even more reason to think the Panthers will be motivated for this win. Florida sits 13th in the Eastern Conference, nine points behind the Carolina Hurricanes for the final playoff berth with 30 games to go.

This is a must-win for the Panthers, who open a five-game road trip. Take the dog.

2* PANTHERS

Posted : February 12, 2018 2:59 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: