Clear all

Kobalt 400 Contest From Man Crates

18 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Man Crates contacted me about their new NASCAR themed crates and wanted us to give one away to celebrate the Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500. So, we are gonna have a little contest and anyone can play. Simply post who you think the winner will be and the first person to post the correct winner wins the crate. Since there will most likely only be a handful of drivers with a chance to win the first person to post the winning driver takes the crate. In the event nobody picked wins we will run the contest again until we have a winner. Free to enter, no obligation just something fun.

www.mancrates.com/crates/nascar-barware/

Posted : March 6, 2017 11:28 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Since nobody won last week the prize will carry over to this weeks race.

Posted : March 6, 2017 11:28 am
(@Badoty)
New Member Guest

I will take Kyle Larson this week.

Posted : March 11, 2017 5:26 pm
(@erikschn)

I will take Kyle Busch.

Posted : March 11, 2017 9:01 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator

I love to win shit, so with that being said, I'll take the 20 car of Matt Kenseth. He will lap the field by lap 120 and win the first two segments. He will crash with 9 laps to go and finish in 33rd place but move up from 16th in points to 2nd. What a fucking joke Nascar has become!

Posted : March 11, 2017 9:22 pm
(@armyranger)
Honorable Member

jimmy Johnson does very well at this track, BUT I'M GO'IN WITH #24 CHASE ELLIOT..

Posted : March 11, 2017 10:17 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I was gonna take Elliot 🙁

I'll take Kurt Busch

Posted : March 11, 2017 11:17 pm
(@harvick4)

I will take last years winner keselowski.

Posted : March 12, 2017 10:49 am
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

I love to win shit, so with that being said, I'll take the 20 car of Matt Kenseth. He will lap the field by lap 120 and win the first two segments. He will crash with 9 laps to go and finish in 33rd place but move up from 16th in points to 2nd. What a fucking joke Nascar has become!

You think that's fucked up check this out. I'm in a 3 man league at Yahoo which was only 2 man the first week. After Daytona I was in 1st place. Last week another guy jumped in and after Atlanta I'm in fucking last behind a guy who got ZERO points the first week. Lol. NASCAR is becoming more like WWE every week. It's also funny how hard these guys are trying to sell this shit. If I hear one more driver or announces say how much they like segment racing I'm gonna start watching golf on Sundays

Posted : March 12, 2017 11:57 am
(@Happy Hour)
New Member Guest

I pick Harvick to win this week.

Posted : March 12, 2017 12:36 pm
(@High Roller)
New Member Guest

I pick Logano to win in Vegas.

Posted : March 12, 2017 1:27 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

FYI the forum tracks IP addresses of every post made by every poster so the asshole who registered multiple times and made multiple entries you know you aren't winning shit right?

I still can't believe the lengths some people will go to to win a couple glasses and some corn nuts.

Don't come back next week if there isn't a winner because you are disqualified for life for being a douche bag, moron, fuck face.

Posted : March 12, 2017 3:47 pm
(@armyranger)
Honorable Member

The finishes have been unbelieveable!!!! looking forward to next week..Ihope we don't get any a--holes trying to pull some shit again..Istill can't believe we can't get more people to play..Oh well that makes my chances of winning better..Having fun,alittle more interesting..TUESDAY BIG SNOW STORM HERE IN CT.

Posted : March 12, 2017 7:23 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Don't worry. I will have power next week and I'll be out in front of these clowns so this doesn't even happen. I just can't believe you are that lame you would create multiple accounts to win some glasses. You would think I was giving away a cadillac. Unreal.

Blade will post it tomorrow or Tuesday for the next week, hopefully someone wins soon, these guys are getting a lot of free publicity off us LOL

Posted : March 12, 2017 8:12 pm
(@blade)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

FYI the forum tracks IP addresses of every post made by every poster so the asshole who registered multiple times and made multiple entries you know you aren't winning shit right?

I still can't believe the lengths some people will go to to win a couple glasses and some corn nuts.

Don't come back next week if there isn't a winner because you are disqualified for life for being a douche bag, moron, fuck face.

Scumbag gets body slammed by Cash. 😆

I was so busy with other stuff I didn't notice what they did. 🙁

Posted : March 13, 2017 9:10 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: