(701) BOSTON CELTICS VS (702) CHICAGO BULLS

Take : CELTICS

Posted : December 11, 2017 9:25 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

BIG AL

Our complimentary selection for Monday, Dec 11 is:

Alabama A/M Bulldogs +24.5 over DePaul Blue Demons.

Posted : December 11, 2017 9:26 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Sports Book Edge
Kevin 'Bubba' Smith
'Railside' Harry MLB Expert
#59/0 Va Canucks/Win Jets Over

Posted : December 11, 2017 9:27 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Priority Sports Info
Roy Maddux

#706 Houston Rockets

Posted : December 11, 2017 9:28 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jimmy Boyd
Dec 11 '17, 7:00 PM in 7h
NCAA-B | Florida International vs South Florida
Play on: Florida International +4 -103 at 5Dimes

Free Pick on Florida International +

I like the value here with the Golden Panthers as a short dog on the road against South Florida. FIU comes in having won 3 of their last 4 and are fresh off a 87-58 blowout win over South Alabama and easy 79-61 win against Florida National. Under head coach Anthony Evans, the Panthers are 14-4 ATS off a win by 15 or more points and a perfect 7-0 ATS when coming off back-to-back wins by 15 or more.

While FIU is rolling, the Bulls enter having lost 3 straight, including an ugly 23-point loss at App State as a mere 9-point dog last time out. Offense has really been an issue for USF, as they come in averaging just 63.8 ppg and it's even worse at 61.4 ppg at home. The Golden Panthers are a good defensive team, allowing just 67.7 ppg. I look for FIU to really make it difficult on the Bulls to keep pace and really like the chances here of the Panthers winning outright. Take Florida International!

Posted : December 11, 2017 12:15 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

New England at MIAMI (48 ov, -110)
By Tommy Brunson

Let's do this thing!

Monday comp play is Over the total in the Patriots-Dolphins.

These teams just met on November 27th in New England, and they combined for 52-points in a game that eclipsed the posted price of 49-points.

That makes 3 straight in this series, and 5 of the last 7 between the teams having landed Over the total.

The Patriots have split their last 4 games totals-wise, but the real key to why I like this one to land Over the price is the fact the Dolphins have played each of their last 7 games Over the posted total.

Miami likes to play'em high, and tonight will be no different.

Look for the points to add up on Monday night.

2* NEW ENGLAND-MIAMI OVER

Posted : December 11, 2017 12:17 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Boston (-7') at CHICAGO
By Joey Juice

Monday free play winner is the Boston Celtics over the Chicago Bulls.

The Celtics are in Chicago for a matchup vs. the Bulls. Boston is currently 18 games above .500 and have the best record in the Eastern Conference. On Sunday, the Boston defense clamped down for 91-81 road win over Detroit. The Celtics D did not allow more than 22 points in a quarter vs Detroit, and limited the Pistons to 33 percent shooting.

The Bulls have lost 20 of their first 25 games and currently own the worst record in the league. However, we get some line value as the Bulls have won two straight games and have a little bit of momentum going.

A look inside the numbers shows it's all Boston in this one. The Celtics are 17-5 ATS in their last 22 road games, and the Celtics are 4-0 ATS in their last four meetings with Chicago.

Celtics are your free play.

4* BOSTON

Posted : December 11, 2017 12:19 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

John Martin
Dec 11 '17, 10:35 PM in 9h
NBA | Raptors vs Clippers
Play on: Clippers +5½ -115 at Bovada

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Los Angeles Clippers +5.5

It’s a tough spot here for the Toronto Raptors, who will be playing the 2nd of a back-to-back and their 3rd game in 4 days after winning in Sacramento last night. The Clippers have been playing better of late in going 4-4 SU & 4-4 ATS in their last eight games. They are fresh and will be playing just their 2nd game in 5 days here. Toronto is 35-59 ATS in its last 94 following four or more consecutive wins. I think the Raptors are laying a few too many points tonight given the tough spot for them, and the great one for Los Angeles in terms of rest. Give me the Clippers.

Posted : December 11, 2017 2:27 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Brandon Lee
NBA | Raptors vs Clippers
Play on: OVER 215½ -110

10* FREE NBA PICK (Over 215.5)

I'll take my chances here with these two teams combining for at least 216 points on Monday. Toronto comes in having scored at least 100 points in 12 straight games. They are averaging 11.3 ppg on the season and 118 over their last 5. The Clippers haven't been playing much defense of late, as LA comes in allowing 114.2 ppg over their last 5 and have allowed 100 or more in 16 of their last 17 overall. Good chance we see Toronto score close to 120, which means we only need about 100 from LAC to fell safe. I think we get that and some, as the Clippers enter having scored at least 106 in each of their last 3 and are averaging a healthy 109 ppg at home this season. Toronto also doesn't figure to be locked in defensively, as they are playing their 3rd straight road game in a 4-day span. Give me the OVER 215.5!

Posted : December 11, 2017 2:29 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jack Jones
Dec 11 '17, 7:00 PM in 5h
NCAA-B | Florida International vs South Florida
Play on: South Florida -2½ -107 at 5Dimes

Jack’s Free Pick Monday: South Florida -2.5

The South Florida Bulls are getting significant contributions from several transfers this season. Payton Banks (13.4 ppg, 4.2 rpg) is a Penn State grad transfer who started 44 career games for the Nittany Lions. Stephen Jiggets (12.1 ppg) was a stud at FDU last year. Malik Martin (9.2 ppg, 5.6 rpg) is a USC transfer who has played in 56 games for the Trojans. Those are the three leading scorers on this year’s team, so head coach Brian Gregory found some gems.

Don’t get me wrong, this USF team is not very good. But the Bulls are good enough to cover this 2.5-point spread at home against the FIU Panthers. This is an FIU team that went 7-24 last year and is completely starting over this year. In fact, the Panthers lost all five starters from last year and four double-digit scorers.

These teams have two common opponents, and based on those results it’s clear USF is the better team. USF won 75-72 at Stetson, while FIU lost 64-70 at home to Stetson. USF only lost 78-79 in a true road game at Elon, while FIU lost on a neutral court to Elon 87-95.

FIU is getting a lot of respect for its upset win over South Alabama last time out. But FIU is just 3-13 ATS in its last 15 games off an upset win by 10 points or more as an underdog. The Bulls failed to cover in their last game, but they are 19-9 ATS in their last 28 games off an ATS loss, including 5-1 ATS in their last six in this scenario. The Panthers are 1-5-1 ATS in their last seven games following an ATS win. Bet South Florida Monday.

Posted : December 11, 2017 2:30 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Ray Monohan
NBA | Blazers vs Warriors
Play on: Warriors -10½ -103 at 5Dimes

Golden State -11

The Warriors have value laying the number here at home on Monday. Golden State embarked on a 10 day, 6 game road trip and ran the table with rather ease. The Warriors even got some key guys much needed rest as well on the trip and come home to a place where they have absolutely dominated.

The Warriors catch Portland at an awesome time too. Portland comes in off a winless home stand and find themselves really having issues defensively.

Some trends to note. Warriors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall. Warriors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. NBA Northwest. Trail Blazers are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. NBA Pacific.

This situation is worth a move. The Trail Blazers simply can’t contain this offense.

Back Golden State.

Good Luck, Razor Ray.

Posted : December 11, 2017 2:31 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Scott Rickenbach
Dec 11 '17, 10:05 PM in 8h
NHL | Hurricanes vs Ducks
Play on: Ducks -105 at Bovada

Scott "The Bulldog" Rickenbach NHL Game #62 Monday Free Pick Anaheim Ducks Money Line (-) vs Carolina Hurricanes @ 10:05 ET - The whole world seems to be jumping on Carolina here. While it is true that the Hurricanes have revenge from a home loss to the Ducks last month and that Anaheim is currently struggling, it is also true that Carolina has been slumping and the Ducks are getting a couple players back on the ice tonight. Ryan Getzlaf and Jakob Silfverberg are both listed as probable for tonight's game. The Ducks are off of a home loss but previously knocked off Ottawa which was Anaheim's 3rd straight home win when facing an Eastern Conference foe. I look for the Ducks to make it 4 in a row here. Anaheim has won 24 of 37 when playing with two days of rest between games. The Hurricanes have lost 45 of 70 when coming off of a non-conference game and this will be Carolina's 4th straight road game and is part of a tough scheduling stretch where the Canes are playing 10 of 12 games on the road! Grab the rested home team at a great price. Free Pick ANAHEIM

Posted : December 11, 2017 2:31 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Florida International (+5) at S. FLORIDA
By Chris Jordan

My free play is on Florida International plus the points at South Florida.

It's no shocker the overnight line has moved from 5 to 2 1/2, as Florida International is now just a 2 1/2-point underdog.

South Florida comes into this one having lost three in a row, including road setbacks to Elon and Appalachian State. The only respectable opponent I can mention is Indiana, and the Hoosiers beat the Bulls by 17.

Florida International, meanwhile, has won three of four, including a 29-point blowout versus South Alabama on Dec. 2.

Fresh off exam week, with plenty of time to rest, I expect the Panthers to roll into town and maul the Bulls. Florida International's non-conference slate includes UW Milwaukee, South Carolina and South Alabama, and its performances against common teams is much more impressive.

Take the road pup.

1* FLA INTERNATIONAL

Posted : December 11, 2017 2:34 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Worlds Worst Picker

NHL
New York Islanders
Dallas Stars

NCAA basketball
Drake