Clear all

1st Rocker Shocker of 2010

12 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@armuchee)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

First rocker shocker: Kentucky + vs Aub. Is their a luckier 5 - 0 team in the world.? Should have lost to Miss St., I absolutely can't believe they didn't lose to Clemson, & I've never seen a team go up the field and then throw interceptions like So. Carolina! 4 home games out of 5, 2 against patsies. Only game on road the sharps actually bet Miss St. to a favorite. Do you think Miss ST. is 9 points better than Kentucky? No defense. Want to konw why Cheezick stacks early home schedule? Want to know why ESPN2 picked this game up so early? Because it its going to the wire. Watch & see. Kentucky WILL score. Locke huge,Cobb is the most legit heisman candidate on field. Turnovers against FLA, awful, 3 T.O.'S @ Ole Miss doomed KY as ALL 3 were turned into TD's. If Ky wins the TO stat tonite they win outright. If Auburn holds true to form and barely wins at the end of the game we still have close to a TD spread.Under radar,nobody likes it, no chance right? Nope Take WILDCATS plus whatever you can get for 1st rocker shocker of 2010.

Posted : October 9, 2010 11:06 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member

Nice write up ARMUCHEE

Always been a fan of Rich Brooks so I threw a little on Kentucky ML

Posted : October 9, 2010 12:07 pm
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

Nice write up ARMUCHEE

Always been a fan of Rich Brooks so I threw a little on Kentucky ML

You're making a lot of bets today. I think I might be paying you too much :O

Posted : October 9, 2010 1:14 pm
(@armuchee)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Thanks, I hope. Plus 6 or 6.5 . :rolleyes: :=D

Posted : October 9, 2010 4:52 pm
(@armuchee)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

The Rich Brokks line is aclassic. O.K.

Posted : October 9, 2010 5:09 pm
(@armuchee)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

The Rich Brooks line is a classic. O.K.

Posted : October 9, 2010 5:10 pm
(@armuchee)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Pointspread win. Rocker 1 - 0 .

Posted : October 10, 2010 12:12 am
(@armuchee)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

W I N N E R

Posted : October 10, 2010 12:15 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member

The Rich Brokks line is aclassic. O.K.

Well he did turn the program around. 😆

Had a good sweat but the couldn't get it done. :/

Posted : October 10, 2010 3:04 pm
(@armuchee)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Ha Ha just want to make clear again that at no time was this intended to be a money line play. The pick was KY + 6, and I hoped Auburn won the game by 5 when I wrote the post at 11 AM Saturday. I just mentioned in the article that KY could win if they won the TO battle to bolster the pointspread bet. (TO's even at 1 a piece by the way.) Auburn squeaked it out at the end just like I called for :B: 😉 . Pointspread winner is not dampened because they lost the game by 3. That is EXACTLY what I bet on!

Posted : October 11, 2010 11:21 am
(@armuchee)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Ha Ha The pick was never meant to be a moneyline play. I wanted Auburn to win by 5 when I wrote the post at 11AM. Plus 6 is a winner in the books. I only wrote that if KY won the TO battle they could win the game to bolster the spread bet. (1 TO each by the way.) Auburn by 3 is EXACTLY what I bet on. Nothing ever stated about making a money line play. WINNER

Posted : October 11, 2010 11:28 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member

I know it was a pointspread play ARMUCHEE I just threw 20 on it and went for the homerun instead of taking a walk. 😆

Posted : October 11, 2010 4:39 pm
Share: