(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jimmy Boyd
Feb 21 '18, 7:00 PM in 8h
NCAA-B | Michigan vs Penn State
Play on: Penn State -2 -110 at YouWager

Free Pick on Penn State -

I'm recommending laying the short number here with the Nittany Lions at home against the Wolverines on Wednesday. Penn State simply isn't getting the respect they deserve here on their home floor. The Nittany Lions are 14-3 at home with the most recent hot game resulting in a 79-56 blowout win over Ohio State.

Michigan comes in with the slightly better record and are the bigger name, but I think this is a really tough spot for the Wolverines coming off a huge win at home over rival Ohio State.

Michigan is just 10-19 ATS in their last 29 games off a home win, while the Nittany Lions are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 conference games, a perfect 6-0 ATS in their last 6 home games when they come in having covered 3 of their last 4 and 11-3 ATS in their last 14 home games vs top tier teams that are outscoring opponents by 8+ ppg. Take Penn State!

Posted : February 21, 2018 11:54 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Teddy Davis
Feb 21 '18, 9:00 PM in 10h
NCAA-B | Iowa vs Minnesota
Play on: Minnesota -3 -104 at 5Dimes

Both of these teams have flat out stunk up the joint this season. The Gophers were once ranked in the Top 15 if you can believe that.

I will take Minnesota here for a few reasons. First, it is senior night for the Gophers which always adds some value to the home team and gives them motivation even though their season has gone bad. They didn't quit last game going into OT @ Wisconsin so I think they will show up. Also Iowa has been awful on the road just 4-11 SU. The Gophers get their revenge here tonight!

Posted : February 21, 2018 11:54 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Larry Ness
Play on: Penn State -2½ -108 at 5Dimes

My 1* Free Play is on Penn State (7:00 EST).

The 22-7 Michigan Wolverines are at Penn State to take on the 19-10 Nittany Lions on Wednesday night and for a number of different reasons, I think this one favors the home side.

Michigan comes in off a 74-62 win over Ohio State on Sunday, while Penn State lost to Purdue 76-73 in its latest action. Note that this is a “revenge” game of sorts for the Nittany Lions after the Wolverines took the lone meeting last year 72-69.

Michigan averages 74 PPG and it concedes 63.5. The Wolverines would limit Ohio State to 41 percent shooting and they’d get 17 points from Muhammad-Ali Abdur Rahkman in their most recent victory.

Penn State had its four game win streak snapped in its tight setback to the No. 6 Boilermakers, shooting 50 percent from the floor, but allowing Purdue to hit 49 precent itself. Tony Carr was a bright spot in the losing cause with 19 points, five boards and five assists.

The Lions have still won four of their last five games and they come into this one averaging 76.1 points and conceding 66.3.

Additionally I’ll point out Michigan is just 4-6 ATS already this year off a win against a conference rival, while Penn State is 4-2 ATS this season off a loss against a conference foe.

The Nittany Lions have allowed an average of just 61.3 points over their last three home games, which I think spells trouble for a Michigan side which has so averaged only 74 PPG this year.

I feel the conditions are right for a home side blowout and I will indeed highly recommend a second look at Penn State in this matchup.

Good luck…Larry

Posted : February 21, 2018 11:55 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Marc Lawrence
Feb 21 '18, 8:00 PM in 9h
NCAA-B | Loyola-Chicago vs Southern Illinois
Play on: Southern Illinois +3 -105 at betonline

Play - Southern Illinois (Game 736).

Edges - Salukis: 5-0 SU and 3-1-1 ATS with revenge in conference games this season… Ramblers: 1-3 SUATS in this series… With SIU looking to avenge a 14-point loss to Loyola and playing its Last Home Game of the season, we recommend a 1* play on Southern Illinois. Thank you and good luck as always.

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Scott Spreitzer
Play on: Penn State -2½ -110 at YouWager

I'm recommending a play on Penn State minus the points on Wednesday. The Nittany Lions will look to garner their 20th win of the season in tonight's home finale against Michigan. PSU has won six of their last eight games with the only two losses coming by 3 on the road at Purdue and by 8 at Michigan State. They're 14-3 SU at home this season where they make 47 percent of their shots, average 8 steals per game, and force their guests into a 0.71 assists/turnovers ratio. Michigan has allowed their hosts to make an astounding 49 percent of their shots and have forced just 10 turnovers per game on the road. The Wolverines have dropped three of their last four on the Big-10 road, including a 9 point loss to Northwestern and a 20 point loss to Nebraska, while scoring just 52 points in each game. Michigan has dominated this series, but we expect Penn State to land in the win column by a spread covering margin. The Nittany Lions have covered seven of their last eight games, all coming inside the conference. I'm recommending a play on Penn State minus the points on Wednesday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Stephen Nover
Feb 21 '18, 10:35 PM in 11h
NHL | Flames vs Golden Knights
Play on: Golden Knights -1½ +171 at pinnacle

Las Vegas lost 2-0 at home to Anaheim two nights ago. The Golden Knights are 22-5-1 at home. They have responded to their last six defeats with a victory in their following game with five of those wins being achieved by multiple goals.
Before losing to the Ducks, the Golden Knights had won their prevous three home games all by three goals each. Las Vegas didn't have James Neal, its second-leading goal scorer, against the Ducks. Neal was ill and is questionable for this matchup. Calgary has lost its last two games, both at home. The Flames are a good road club, but they have a far more winnable road game on Thursday when they play Arizona. Las Vegas has won the past seven times when hosting an opponent with a winning road mark. (Editor's note: Stephen Nover is well on his way to beating the NHL for a third consecutive season winning 11 of his last 16 premium/free plays. Stephen's top NHL play today is on a total. On the college basketball front, Stephen has his Mountain West Conference Game of the Year going today.)

Posted : February 21, 2018 11:56 am
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Brandon Lee
Feb 21 '18, 8:00 PM in 9h
NCAA-B | TCU vs Iowa State
Play on: Iowa State +6 -106 at 5Dimes

10* FREE NCAAB PICK (Iowa St +6)

My money is on the Cyclones as a home dog against TCU on Wednesday. Iowa State comes in having lost their last 2 and are just 1-4 in their last 5, but the only home loss during this stretch was against Kansas. The Cyclones had knocked off West Virginia, Oklahoma, Texas Tech and Baylor in their previous 4 home games. Iowa State has a massive home court edge and they will be out for blood here against the Horned Frogs, as TCU laid a 23-point beating on them earlier this season. The Horned Frogs are just 1-6 in their last 7 road games and have not been the same team since losing Jaylen Fisher to a season-ending injury. TCU shouldn't be laying this many points away from home. ISU is 10-2 ATS in their last 12 home games after losing 2 of their last 3 and the Horned Frogs are a mere 4-14 ATS in their last 18 road games off a home win. Give me the Cyclones +6!

Posted : February 21, 2018 11:56 am
Page 2 / 3
Share: