(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dennis Macklin
Feb 20 '18, 9:05 PM in 8h
NHL | Bruins vs Oilers
Play on: Bruins -128 at pinnacle

Mack Attack Free Play for Tuesday, February 20, 2018 is on the Boston Bruins

The Bruins have lost six straight games in the series but .... these are two teams clearly headed in opposite directions and Boston is on the up escalator. The Bruins have been white hot the last 90 days and are grinding now winners of seven of none and five of six on the road. The Oilers have split their last four home games but are just 1-6 L7 overall and figure to be sellers next week at the trade deadline. The eye test is important to me and the Oilers were in Vegas on the 15th and were flat as a pancake and with no spark whatsoever. The price is definitely fair, take Boston.

Posted : February 20, 2018 1:22 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tommy Brunson

My Tuesday night comp play will be Rhode Island as the road favorite at La Salle this Tuesday night.

The Rams should find the conference road a little more to their liking tonight in Philadelphia, as their last contest on the road at St. Bonaventure saw their 16-game straight up winning streak halted by the Bonnies.

The Explorers have little hope at playing in the postseason beyond the conference tourney, as they stand at just 11-16 on the season. This will be the second meeting of the regular season between the conference rivals, and the first was a URI 12-point win and cover as the -11 point home favorite. The Rams have owned the Explorers to a tune of 6-1 straight up the past 7 showdowns, and 5-2 against the spread in those 7 games.

Expect Dan Hurley's team to start a new win streak tonight against the lowly Explorers who are just 7-19 on the season against the spread. Rhode Island has covered in 11 of their last 15 games this year, and that includes the first go-round at home versus La Salle.

No upset tonight, Rams to ram the Explorers. Lay it!

4* RHODE ISLAND

Posted : February 20, 2018 1:23 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Eric Schroeder

My free play is on the LSU Tigers vs. the Vanderbilt Commodores, in SEC play.

Coming off a momentous, last minute 64-63 win over Missouri on Saturday, I have to believe the Tigers are looking to carry the momentum into tonight's game against Vanderbilt.

The crowd was rowdy at the Pete Maravich Assembly Center on Saturday, and it should be rockin tonight, as LSU looks to make it five home straight Baton Rouge wins.

The Tigers are in must-win mode at this point, as they enter the last two weeks of the season at 15-11 and 6-8 in the Southeastern Conference play, tied for ninth with Georgia and Ole Miss. The Tigers are two games out of the four-way tie for third place, yet get this, they're also a mere two games out of 14th place.

LSU needs just one win to guarantee a winning record for the regular season with 16 wins, after winning just two games a year ago.

Vanderbilt, on the other hand, is 11-16 and tied with South Carolina for 12th in the league. And since Vandy won the first meeting, 77-71, on Jan. 20 in Nashville, I think revenge is also a factor.

Lots of motivation for the Tigers tonight.

4* LSU

Posted : February 20, 2018 1:24 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Rockdeman Sports (CBB) - The Citadel +18.5

Posted : February 20, 2018 3:04 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jack Brayman

My free play run is now at 35-22-1.

My free pick is on the Wyoming Cowboys against the New Mexico Lobos in Mountain West Conference play.

5* NEW MEXICO

Posted : February 20, 2018 4:01 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Chris Jordan

I gave you the Washington Capitals as my freebie yesterday, and tonight I'm giving you the Nashville Predators, laying a cheap number to the Detroit Red Wings.

I watched Nashville last night against Ottawa, and let me tell you something, my hometown Vegas Golden Knights might be the best team in the NHL points wise, but I think the Predators are the team to beat in the Western Conference right now.

They're the defending conference champs, they have the right chemistry, they handle the puck well, they are persistent on offense and relentless in playing the man on defense and they have solid goaltending.

Detroit is not having its best year, and it's had a bad habit of blowing leads of late. I will say this, the Wings beat this same Predators team on Saturday, but that makes me love Nashville even more.

Play the Predators in revenge.

4* PREDATORS

Posted : February 20, 2018 4:02 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: