Topic starter

Vegas Investment Picks

NCAA Basketball ST. BONAVENTURE BONNIES ‑130

Posted : February 13, 2018 3:04 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Eric Schroeder

My free play for tonight is on the Iowa State Cyclones plus the points against the visiting Kansas Jayhawks.

Iowa State is fresh of winning its third top 25 game at home on Saturday afternoon, an 88-80 victory over the Oklahoma Sooners. That's no easy chore, as Lon Kruger has his troops playing well.

But coach Steve Prohm's 'Clones are no joke this season.

Kansas is looking to secure a top spot in the Big 12 standings, but Iowa State is much better than a touchdown underdog in this game. Especially at home.

The Cyclones have won three of four home games against ranked foes this season and have won 22 of their last 29 games against ranked opponents at Hilton Coliseum.

Take the dog tonight, as the margin will be slim, if the Cyclones don't win outright.

3* IOWA STATE

Posted : February 13, 2018 3:35 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jack Brayman

My free play run is now at 31-19-1 after delivering the Florida Panthers on the road at the Edmonton Oilers with a value dog price.

Tonight I want you playing St. Bonaventure over La Salle.

Due to time restraints before a flight I have to catch, analysis will not be available for this game. I will try to get it loaded for you by 6 pm eastern.

3* ST. BONAVENTURE

Posted : February 13, 2018 3:36 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Chris Jordan

My free winner for tonight is on the Western Michigan Broncos, laying a cheap number to the Bowling Green Falcons.

The Broncos are looking to preserve a spot in second place in the West Division, as they're tied with Ball State. They've won back-to-back contests over Miami and Ohio and have won four of the last five.

And for whatever reason, this is a good time to gauge the Broncos, who are 29-13 in the month of February since 2012, the second best record amongst Division I schools in the state of Michigan.

Senior Thomas Wilder is having a monster season for WMU, and is chasing school history in the process. I don't know if the Falcons have anyone who can clamp down on his scoring.

WMU has scored at least 50 points in the second half four times this season, so I'm anticipating a big push tonight, over the final 20 minutes of play, en route to the win and cover.

2* WESTERN MICHIGAN

Posted : February 13, 2018 3:36 pm
Page 4 / 4
Share: