(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jimmy Boyd
Mar 01 '18, 10:00 PM in 9h
NCAA-B | Cal Poly vs UC Riverside
Play on: Cal Poly +4 -106 at pinnacle

Free Pick on Cal Poly +

I'm recommending grabbing the points with the Mustangs on Thursday. I just think UC-Riverside is getting way too much respect here at home. While Cal Poly is just 9-19 overall and 2-13 away from home, the Highlanders are just as bad at 8-20 overall and 5-8 on the home court. In fact, fading Riverside in this spot has been very profitable here of late.

The Highlanders are just 3-12 ATS over the last 3 seasons when listed as a favorite. They are also a miserable 5-18 ATS in their last 23 conference home games. They are also winless at 0-6 ATS at home over the last 3 seasons when playing a bad team that's won between 20% and 40% of their games.

These two teams played back on the final day of January and the Mustangs won 71-68 at home. It was quite the impressive win for Cal Poly, as they shot just 38.5% from the field, while the Highlanders connected on 48% of their attempts. I think we see improvement from the Mustangs and a big drop off from Riverside. Take Cal Poly!

Posted : March 1, 2018 1:02 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Tony Karpinski
Mar 01 '18, 9:00 PM in 8h
NCAA-B | Cincinnati vs Tulane
Play on: Cincinnati -13½ -106 at pinnacle

Tulane ended a six-game losing streak Saturday with a rare win at South Florida. The Green Wave started the season 10-3, which included an 85-75 win Dec 28th at Temple (-9.5) to kick off their AAC play. But they're 4-11 since that time.

The Cincy Bearcats are #2 in the nation in field-goal defense at 37.1 percent. The Green Wave have gone 3-6 ATS in their last nine and I like Cincy to get a big blowout win on Thursday night!

Posted : March 1, 2018 1:02 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Teddy Davis
Mar 01 '18, 2:30 PM in 2h
NCAA-B | Iowa vs Michigan
Play on: Iowa +9 -110 at betonline

Michigan is red hot right now entering the Big Ten tournament. Can they continue the momentum. Maybe so, but this is a big number considering they just played Iowa and were favored by 11 on their home court. So the number is inflated here. There is always one team every year in the Big Ten tournament that makes a weird run like Michigan did last year. I like that Iowa has a game under their belt and shot well @ MSG. I think that gives them the confidence they need here.

Posted : March 1, 2018 1:03 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dana Lane
NCAA-B | Oregon vs Washington State
Play on: Oregon -7½ -106 at pinnacle

Free College Basketball Winner is up early so you guys can go out and smash your book. I've only been on SportsCapping for a few days and I''m already in the top 20 most profitable handicappers, up $403 just like I said I would be.

I'm certainly not stopping now!

Here is today's first College Ball free winner!

Want more?

Make sure to get on board with my daily, weekly, monthly, and seasonal packages. I will make you money without the hype.

The Ducks have won 7 of 10 including quality victories over Arizona State and Arizona. They also had UCLA on the ropes before losing by eight in overtime.

The Cougars have lost 9 of 11 and now face an Oregon team that has been masterful in covering the number against the Pac-12 (44-21).

The Ducks are one of the nations best free throw teams (78%) and that's where they win and cover this one.

Posted : March 1, 2018 1:03 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Marc Lawrence
NCAA-B | South Florida vs Memphis
Play on: South Florida +13 -106 at pinnacle

Play - South Florida (Game 541).

Edges - Bulls: 4-1 ATS L5 games in this series … Tigers: 0-4 ATS coming off a win when facing versus sub .450 opponents this season … With Memphis coming off four consecutive underdog wins, we’ll fade them a s double-digit favorite tonight. With that, we recommend a 1* play on South Florida.

Posted : March 1, 2018 1:04 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Scott Rickenbach
Mar 01 '18, 8:00 PM in 7h
NCAA-B | Virginia vs Louisville
Play on: Louisville +4 -108 at 5Dimes

Scott "The Bulldog" Rickenbach CBB Game #532 Thursday Free Pick Louisville Cardinals (+) vs Virginia Cavaliers @ 8 ET - This line is going to fool a lot of people in my opinion. You have the #1 ranked team in the country and they opened up as a very small favorite here. Sure enough the early markets are already favoring Virginia in a big way. The fact is that Louisville played the Cavs very tough in the first match-up and that was at Virginia. Now the Cards get them at home and this is the "signature win" that the Cardinals need. Highly motivated Louisville is going to bring their A game here and the Cavaliers ATS magic can't last forever. Let's also not forget that the Cardinals are 48-6 SU in home games their last 54. This one goes down to the wire and if the home dog does fall short I expect it to be by a single possession. Free Pick LOUISVILLE

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Ray Monohan
Mar 01 '18, 7:05 PM in 7h
NHL | Penguins vs Bruins
Play on: OVER 6 +105

Pittsburgh vs. Boston Over 6

Pittsburgh and Boston are worthy of a flyer on this Over here on Thursday.

Pittsburgh will send back up goalie Casey DeSmith out with Matt Murray down. He'll be thrown into the fire here against a Boston team that is averaging 3.26 goals per game at home.

You know what you'll get offensively out of Pittsburgh too. This team will attack and hit you at so many angles, especially given how well they have been playing as of late.

Some trends to note. Over is 7-0 in the last 7 meetings. Over is 5-1 in Bruins last 6 vs. Eastern Conference.

These two teams play with such aggressive and high pace. Look for them to have plenty of chances on net here Thursday.

Back Over.

Good Luck, Razor Ray.

Thursday 5* FREE NHL O/U Play

(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Kenny Walker
Mar 01 '18, 8:00 PM in 7h
NCAA-B | Virginia vs Louisville
Play on: Virginia -4 -108 at 5Dimes

Free Pick on Virginia -4

Posted : March 1, 2018 1:05 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Scott Spreitzer
Mar 01 '18, 10:00 PM in 9h
NCAA-B | Stanford vs Arizona
Play on: Stanford +8½ -105 at 5Dimes

I'm recommending a play on Stanford plus the points over Arizona on Thursday night. We cashed when we went against the Wildcats on Saturday after they were informed HC Sean Miller was suspended from coaching the team 24 hours prior to the game in Eugene, Oregon. More issues for the 'Cats as the team returns home, including a Board of Regents meeting to determine Miller's fate. There's no doubt the players gave it their all in the loss at Oregon and Dendre Ayton had a terrific first half. But after adjustments Ayton was held scoreless over the final 11 1/2 minutes of the second half. The key word in that sentence is "adjustments." Lorenzo Romar is calling the shots in Miller's place and Romar has long been known as a strong recruiter, but a mediocre in-game coach. Potential coaching adjustments fall in favor of Stanford's Jerod Haase tonight. There are other factors. Arizona is in off of a close win over in-state rival Arizona State followed by back-to-back OT games with the two Pac-12 Oregon schools. Toss in the off the court turmoil and we feel Arizona has been made too big of a favorite over a Stanford squad that's won three in a row and five of their last seven, while covering seven of their last 10 when getting points. I'm recommending a play on Stanford plus the points on Thursday. Thanks & GL! Scott Spreitzer.

Posted : March 1, 2018 1:05 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Brandon Lee
Mar 01 '18, 6:30 PM in 6h
NCAA-B | Northwestern vs Penn State
Play on: Penn State -5½ -103 at 5Dimes

10* FREE NCAAB PICK (Penn State -5.5)

I'll take a shot here with the Nittany Lions in the Big Ten Tournament against Northwestern. The Wildcats have been a free fall and simply can't be trusted to just turn things around in March. Northwestern has lost 6 straight and 3 of those came on their home floor. I know Penn State comes in having lost 3 straight, but two of those were on the road against Purdue and Nebraska and the other was at home against a red-hot Michigan team (won 5 straight). Prior to this the Nittany Lions had won 6 of 7. Now they did lose at Northwestern in the most recent meeting, but that's actually a positive here, as neutral court teams that have won between 60%-80% of their games are 23-3 (89%) ATS over the last 5 seasons when revenging a road loss to a team that comes in with a losing record. Give me Penn State -5.5!

Posted : March 1, 2018 1:06 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Art Aronson
Mar 01 '18, 10:35 PM in 10h
NHL | Blue Jackets vs Kings
Play on: Kings -131 at betonline

This is a 1* Free Play on the LA Kings.

We think LA is going to find a way to pull this one out once the smoke clears at the end of the night. The Kings made up some ground in the Pacific with a home and home sweep over the Vegas Golden Knights most recently and we think LA can keep the momentum rolling here as well in the opener of this extended home stand. Columbus on the other hand could easily be caught looking ahead here to its game in Anaheim tomorrow night. Additionally note that the Blue Jackets are just 3-6 (-4 units) this season in trying to revenge a home loss against an opponent, while LA is 14-8 (+6.8 units) this year after a win by two goals or more. Pretty good value in our opinion, consider a second look at the home side in this matchup.

Posted : March 1, 2018 1:06 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Dennis Macklin
Mar 01 '18, 7:00 PM in 6h
NCAA-B | Northern Iowa vs Evansville
Play on: UNDER 118 -107

DMack's CBB Free Play for Thursday, March 1, 2018 is on Northern Iowa and Evansville Under

The MVC tournament is played at the Scottrade Center in St Louis so this is a neutral court game.These teams played twice in the regular season with the home team winning 47-41 at Northern Iowa and 57-49 in Evansville. The team met in this tournament two years ago with Northern winning 56-54. Considering that the six of the L7 in the series also went under, this sure looks like a game where the first team to 50 is the winner. Play the under.

Posted : March 1, 2018 1:07 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share: