NOW HIRING - HANDICAPPERS
TheSpread Insiders are looking for new handicapping talent to add to our roster for this upcoming Football season. If you are an amateur handicapper looking to take your game to the next level or an existing full time handicapper looking to to get associated with and established brand like TheSpread.com now is your chance.
Contact Us using the link at the top of the page to introduce yourself and find out more!
NBA Betting News and Notes Wednesday January, 2
NBA Betting News and Notes Wednesday January, 2
NBA: Streaks, Tips, Notes
San Antonio Spurs at Milwaukee Bucks
You can rest assured Pop's troops are going to be very hard for the Bucks to handle. Spurs (25-8, 20-12-1 ATS) off a 104-73 destruction of the Nets head into Milwaukee on a six game win streak (4-2 ATS) outscoring opponents by a 22.5 points/game. Spurs the leagues top scoring machine on the road (105.2 PPG) and playing well defensively over the current streak allowing just 90.0 per/contest take care of business Wednesday night in Milwaukee. Consider laying the small number (-5.5) knowing Spurs have covered the point spread in 4-of-5 following a win by more than 25 points, are 8-0 ATS this season following a game in which they shot =>55.0% from the floor, on a 6-0 ATS stretch vs the central, 6-3 ATS on the road laying =>5.5 points.
Re: NBA Betting News and Notes Wednesday January, 2
NBA Point Spreads and Betting Preview
By: The Linemakers
After a fairly light New Year's Day slate, 24 teams will take the floor in tonight's action. Here are some key trends and injuries to consider as you make your wagering decisions. The point spreads below are from the LVH SuperBook as of about 10:30 a.m. PT.
* The Kings have covered six of their last seven games and they have covered their last five meetings with the Cavs in Cleveland. The Cavs are -3.5 with a total of 198.
* The Wizards have covered five of their last seven games against teams with a winning record. The Pacers have covered the number in nine of their last 11 games against teams with a losing record. The road team has covered the last four meetings between the Wizards and Pacers. The Pacers are -10 with a total of 180.5.
* The Blazers have covered five of their last six games against Eastern Conference teams. But the Raptors are on a run of covering seven of their last eight home games. The Blazers have covered their last seven meetings with the Raptors. The Raptors are -4.5 with a total of 193.
* The Bulls have covered nine of their last 11 games on Wednesday. The Magic have covered only twice in their last eight home games against teams with a winning record. The Magic have gone OVER the total in their last five games. The Bulls are 3.5-point road favorites with a total of 184.5.
* The Mavericks have covered seven of their last 10 against Eastern Conference teams. The Heat have covered their past four home games and they have gone UNDER the total in their last six games at home. The Heat are -10.5 with a total of 201.5.
* The Grizzlies have covered only once in their last six road games. The Celtics have covered only twice in their last 10 games. The Grizzlies have covered 11 of their last 12 meetings with the Celtics in Boston. The Grizzlies are a 4-point road favorite with a total of 179.5.
* The Spurs have covered their last six games against Central Division teams. The Bucks have covered their past four games following a loss. The Spurs and Bucks have gone OVER the total in five of their last seven meetings. The Spurs are a 5-point road favorite with a total of 203.
* The Hornets have covered five of their last seven road games. The Rockets have covered seven of their last eight games overall, including their last four at home. The Hornets have covered nine of their last 11 meetings with the Rockets. The Rockets are -9.5 with a total of 203.5.
* The Nets have covered only three of their last 16 games. The Thunder have covered nine of their last 10 games against Atlantic Division teams. The Nets and Thunder have gone OVER the total in four of their past five meetings. The Thunder are -9.5 with a total of 197.
* The T'Wolves have covered four of their last five road games against a team with a home winning percentage greater than .600. The home team has covered eight of the last nine meetings between the Jazz and T'Wolves. The Jazz are -3 with a total of 197.
* The Suns have covered 13 of their last 17 home games against teams with a losing record. The 76ers have covered only three of their last 10 games in Phoenix. The Suns are -4 with a total of 194.
* The Clippers have covered their last five games coming off an ATS loss. The Warriors have covered four of their past five games. The Clippers and Warriors have gone OVER the total in five of their last seven meetings. The Clippers are 1.5-point road favorites with a total of 200.
* Kings guard Tyreke Evans (knee) is OUT.
* Kings guard Marcus Thornton (ankle) is OUT.
* Cavs forward Anderson Varejao (knee) is OUT indefinitely.
* Raptors forward Andrea Bargnani (elbow) is OUT indefinitely.
* Bulls forward Joakim Noah (illness) is questionable.
* Bulls guard Kirk Hinrich (knee) is questionable.
* Magic forward Glen Davis (shoulder) is OUT indefinitely.
* Celtics guard Rajon Rondo (hip) is questionable.
* T'Wolves guard Ricky Rubio (back) is OUT next two games.
- Board Stats:
- Total Topics:
- Total Polls:
- Total Posts:
- Average Posts Per Hour:
- User Info:
- Total Users:
- Newest User:
- Members Online:
- Guests Online:
- There are no members online