34 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Jack Brayman

My free play run is now at 34-22-1.

My free pick is on the Wisconsin Badgers, laying about a touchdown to Minnesota.

Wisconsin has won two of its last three games after snapping a five-game winless streak, including last Thursday's home win over Purdue, 57-53. The well-rested Badgers are playing their third straight home game, and finish the regular season with four out of their last five in Madison.

I look toward Ethan Happ, who leads the Badgers in four of five major stat categories, including 18.3 points per game, which ranks third in the conference. Along with Brad Davison, who chips in 11.5 ppg., I don't see the Gophers overcoming the Badgers.

This is an important game, as Wisconsin needs to win the games it is 'supposed' to win from here on out, if it wants to secure a decent seed in the Big Ten tournament.

4* WISCONSIN

Posted : February 19, 2018 12:04 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Free Selection from Kenny Towers

Ov 5.5 Bos/Cal - NHL

Posted : February 19, 2018 12:50 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Chris Jordan

Since I love only one basketball game tonight, my free winner is on the ice.

And I love the Washington Capitals to get it done over the Buffalo Sabres. With the line touching -150 at some places, albeit I'm releasing it at -145, I want you wary of the price you're paying. If this game is too rich for you, play the puck line. I think the Caps could win big. But I don't mind laying -145, either.

In the standings, the Arizona Coyotes are the worst team in hockey. But in my eyes, what I've seen, there may not be a worse team than the Buffalo Sabres.

And now they host the defending President's Cup Trophy winners, a Capitals team that may not catch Tampa Bay or Vegas for this year's Prez Cup, but is still equally dangerous.

Washington will be out to avenge a loss to the struggling Chicago Blackhawks, and for revenge after losing the first game against Buffalo, 3-1 at KeyBank Arena on Nov. 7.

The Capitals are on a 7-3-0 run against Buffalo, so confidence should run high for the road team.

I think we're going to see Washington strike quick, and often. The Caps have recorded 53 goals in the first period, tied for the eighth-most in the NHL through games played Feb. 17. And make note, Washington is 19-0-1 when leading after one period and 19-3-3 when scoring the first goal of the game.

Caps come out swinging, and take down the lowly Sabres.

3* CAPITALS

Posted : February 19, 2018 1:41 pm
(@shazman)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Rockdeman Sports

(CBB)
Maryland +1.5

Posted : February 19, 2018 3:03 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: