|NFL hopes to decide Pro Bowl future by April|
|Written by Admin|
|Tuesday, 22 January 2013 13:08|
NFL Executive Vice President of Football Operations Ray Anderson told reporters at a news conference Tuesday that the league expects players to play with the same intensity that made them Pro Bowl selections in the first place.
Commissioner Roger Goodell nearly canceled the game after uninspiring play last year, but it will be held Sunday at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu after discussions between the league and the player's union.
Chicago Bears cornerback Charles Tillman says players need to balance playing hard with avoiding injury.