Updated 2015 Belmont Stakes Odds
ELMONT, NY (The Spread) - It's race day and with the Triple Crown up for grabs, let's take a look at the latest odds to win the 2015 Belmont Stakes.
According to oddsmakers from online sports book Bovada.lv, American Pharoah is 10/13 to win the Belmont Stakes and thus, horse racing's Triple Crown. In terms of the odds, Frosted remains American Pharoah's top competition at 5/1 to win.
Behind American Pharoah and Frosted, Materiality is 7/1 to win today's Belmont Stakes while Madefromlucky is 14/1 and both Mubtaahij and Keen Ice are 16/1. The long shots include Tale of Verve at 25/1 and Frammento at 33/1.
Post time is set for 6:50PM ET for today's race.
1. MUBTAAHIJ (Ortiz / de Kock) 16/1
2. TALE OF VERVE (Stevens / Stewart) 25/1
3. MADEFROMLUCKY (Castellano / Pletcher) 14/1
4. FRAMMENTO (Smith / Zito) 33/1
5. AMERICAN PHAROAH (Espinoza / Baffert) 10/13
6. FROSTED (Rosario / McLaughlin) 5/1
7. KEEN ICE (Desormeaux / Romans) 16/1
8. MATERIALITY (Velazquez / Pletcher) 7/1