PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) - The Rhode Island attorney general's office says an investigation into an alleged sexual assault by two Providence College basketball players has concluded with no charges.
The office said Wednesday a grand jury determined there was insufficient evidence to charge Rodney Bullock. The office determined there was insufficient evidence to ask the grand jury to consider charges against Brandon Austin.
The freshmen were accused of sexually assaulting another student in November, and suspended from playing games for the season. Austin left Providence College and enrolled at Oregon, where he was also accused of rape. Authorities there declined to prosecute, saying there wasn't enough evidence. He was suspended from the school for at least four years.
Bullock's lawyer says he's glad it's over. Austin's attorney didn't immediately return messages.

NCAAB Headlines

NCAAB Top Stories

Thumbnail Ohio St. goes with Holtmann In a surprising move last week, the Ohio State Buckeyes made a switch to their coach of the men’s basketball program. Will the...
Thumbnail Allen ranked No. 1 for 2017-18 ESPN has released its top players ranking for the 2017-18 season and the Duke Blue Devilsare listed with the No. 1 guy. How does it impact their odds to win the NCAA...

NCAAB Team Pages