Who improved their SB odds?
LAS VEGAS, NV (The Spread) – Now that the 2014 NFL Draft is in the books, did any team improve their odds to win the 2015 Super Bowl?
It is widely regarded looking at draft grades from many of the top draft experts that the Niners had the best draft among Super Bowl contenders. Below is an overview of the players that San Francisco selected.
• JIMMIE WARD (S, NORTHERN ILLINOIS, 1ST ROUND, 30TH OVERALL)
• CARLOS HYDE (RB, OHIO STATE, 2ND ROUND, 57TH OVERALL)
• MARCUS MARTIN (C, USC, 3RD ROUND, 70 OVERALL)
• CHRIS BORLAND (LB, WISCONSIN, 3RD ROUND, 77TH OVERALL)
• BRANDON THOMAS (OT, CLEMSON, 3RD ROUND, 100TH OVERALL)
• BRUCE ELLINGTON (WR, SOUTH CAROLINA, 4TH ROUND, 106TH OVERALL)
• DONTAE JOHNSON (CB, NC STATE, 4TH ROUND, 129 OVERALL)
Currently the Niners sit at 15-2 odds to win the Superbowl and with the additions of these key rookies, it makes me love the value even more.
Another team that did very well this draft and offers a great longshot to win it all is the Texans. They nailed some good players as seen below and currently sit at 40-1 odds to win it all let’s not forget the talent that is already on the roster.
The Packers also grade out on a lot of pros draft grades as basically they had an A draft across the board. Look at some of their picks below.
• HA HA CLINTON-DIX (S, ALABAMA, 1ST ROUND, 21ST OVERALL)
• DAVANTE ADAMS (WR, FRESNO STATE, 2ND ROUND, 53RD OVERALL)
• KHYRI THORNTON (DT, SOUTHERN MISS, 3RD ROUND, 85TH OVERALL)
• RICHARD RODGERS (TE, CALIFORNIA, 3RD ROUND, 98TH OVERALL)
• CARL BRADFORD (LB, ARIZONA STATE, 4TH ROUND, 121ST OVERALL)
All in all I recommend a 400* play on the Niners to win the superbowl at 15-2 odds this is the best time to bet them if you are going to as you won’t get a better line.