|NFL Playoff Scenarios|
|Written by Admin|
|Monday, 24 December 2007 22:05|
CLINCHED: New England, East Division and homefield advantage; Indianapolis, South Division and a first-round bye; Pittsburgh, North Division; San Diego, West Division; Jacksonville, playoff berth.
ELIMINATED: Miami, N.Y. Jets, Kansas City, Oakland, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Houston, Buffalo, Denver.
Cleveland can clinch playoff berth with:
1) A loss by Tennessee.
2) A win or tie and a Tennessee tie.
Tennessee can clinch playoff berth with:
1) A win.
2) A tie and a Cleveland loss.
CLINCHED: Dallas, East Division and home field advantage; Green Bay, North Division and a first-round bye; Seattle, West Division; Tampa Bay, South Division; N.Y. Giants, playoff berth.
ELIMINATED: San Francisco, St. Louis, Atlanta, Chicago, Arizona, Philadelphia, Detroit, Carolina.
Washington can clinch playoff berth with:
1) A win.
2) A tie and a Minnesota loss or tie.
3) A loss and a Minnesota loss and a New Orleans loss.
1) A win and a Washington loss or tie.
2) A tie and a Washington loss
New Orleans can clinch playoff berth with:
1) A win and a Washington loss and a Minnesota loss.