|BC-CAR--Auto Package Digest, CAR|
|Written by Admin|
|Wednesday, 23 October 2013 08:01|
CAR--AROUND THE TRACK
Jeff Gordon got into the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship when NASCAR made an unprecedented move to expand the playoff field to 13 drivers after controversy at Richmond. Six weeks later, the focus finally seems to be back on the championship, instead of the shenanigans that occurred just before the 10-race Chase began. By Auto Racing Writer Jenna Fryer. UPCOMING: 800 words, photos by 5 p.m. ET.
Sage Karam is open wheel's top American prospect and just clinched the Indy Lights championship. Up next, a move to the IndyCar Series, where the Nazareth, Pa., native hopes to run next year's Indianapolis 500 while still a senior in high school. By Dan Gelston. UPCOMING. 750 words, photos by 4 p.m. ET.
- CAR--Auto Racing Glance. Sent.
- CAR--NASCAR Sprint Cup Schedule. Sent.
- CAR--NASCAR Nationwide Schedule. Sent.
- CAR--NASCAR Camping World Schedule. Sent.
- CAR--NHRA Schedule. Sent.
- CAR--IndyCar Schedule. Sent.
- CAR--Formula One Schedule. Sent.