Public Picks Razorbacks
Arkansas rolled South Carolina last week piling up 500+ yards on the ground toward a blowout win. Heisman Trophy hopeful Darren McFadden had a huge game putting up 323 yards and one touchdown (and passing for a 2nd!) and might have to duplicate that feat as Arkansas has not won in Knoxville since 1992.
This game could come down to who has the ball last in a potential “shoot out" as the oddsmakers at Bodog have the over/under listed at 64.5 total points scored.
With both teams having a disappointing season based off preseason hype, this game is as important for the coaches as it is for the players. Football is “king” in the SEC and the hometown faithful from both sides will be demanding a win in this one, especially since the betting world has this game as a coin flip.
When we checked in with Online Sports Book Bodog they had the line listed as a “pick em”. For you gambling novices, essentially there is no pointspread, but rather you just pick the winner as the teams are that evenly matched. The losing coach will have one more mark from this season against them in the eyes of the fans and alumni.
Tennessee quarterback Eric Ainge is in “revenge mode” since an injured ankle kept him out of the 17 points loss to Arkansas last season. The Volunteers must win all of their three remaining games if they want to play in the SEC Championship. Arkansas is a one dimensional team behind the run led by Darren McFadden and will have a tougher test against the Vols defensive front that he did against South Carolina. The main question mark for the Vols is their secondary, but since the Hogs are expected to run, run and run some more, the balanced offensive attack from Tennessee should give them the edge here.
Our current public betting information shows 5% of bets on this game have been placed on the Arkansas Razorbacks EVEN. This game kicks off at 12:05pm eastern Saturday. Check your local listings for television coverage.
More NCAA College Football Coverage from theSpread.com
- NCAA College Football public betting chart
- NCAA College Football teams
- NCAA College Football standings
- NCAA College Football schedule
- NCAA College Football scoreboard
- NCAA College Football injuries
- NCAA College Football matchups
- NCAA College Football stats
- NCAA College Football odds
- NCAA College Football news wire
- NCAA College Football top stories
- AccuScore NCAA College Football predictions
- Expert NCAA College Football picks
- NCAA College Football trends
- Comments and discussion
- Signup for theSpread.com daily newsletter
- NCAA College Football Home