Public Loves Wolverines
Will Michigan get caught looking ahead to next week’s showdown with the nation’s number one ranked Ohio State Buckeyes? Can Wisconsin finish the season on a high note after being one of the biggest disappointments in college football this year?
Can Wisconsin win their 14th straight home game (24 of 25) at home despite the fact Michigan is 21-4-1 all time at Camp Randall Stadium (48-11-1 overall)? There are many questions to be answered this Saturday as the Wolverines travel to Wisconsin as 2.5 point road favorites according to oddsmakers Bodog Sportsbook.
Last week, the Badgers had the BCS #1 Buckeyes on the ropes with a 17-10 lead with 18 minutes left until giving up four straight unanswered touchdowns (three in the 4th) and getting routed. Wisconsin will he happy to be back home where they only gave up six points combined in their last two home stands after giving up 38 points on the road to both Ohio State and Penn State. Besides the edge of being at home, Michigan has failed to cover the last five times (but have won 7 of 8 straight up) they played Wisconsin including 2005 when the Badgers scored a touchdown with 24 seconds left for a 23-20 victory.
Michigan could be in trouble as both Chad Henne and Mike Hart were banged up last week against Michigan State and will be anything but 100% in this game. This is a huge game for Michigan as they could go into the Ohio State game playing for the Big 10’s BCS bid. The Wolverines after dropping the first two games including one of the biggest upsets in history to the potential of playing in the BCS would be an amazing turnaround for the Maize and Blue.
Our current public betting information shows 79% of bets on this game have been placed on Michigan -2.5. This game can be scene on Saturday on ESPN at 12 noon.
by: Staff Writers - Email Us
More NCAA College Football Coverage from theSpread.com
- NCAA College Football public betting chart
- NCAA College Football teams
- NCAA College Football standings
- NCAA College Football schedule
- NCAA College Football scoreboard
- NCAA College Football injuries
- NCAA College Football matchups
- NCAA College Football stats
- NCAA College Football odds
- NCAA College Football news wire
- NCAA College Football top stories
- AccuScore NCAA College Football predictions
- Expert NCAA College Football picks
- NCAA College Football trends
- Comments and discussion
- Signup for theSpread.com daily newsletter
- NCAA College Football Home