|Super Bowl Credential Advisory|
|Written by Admin|
|Monday, 26 November 2007 08:09|
Super Bowl Credential Advisory
Requests for credentials for the Super Bowl on Sunday, Feb. 3, 2008 at University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, Ariz., are being accepted.
All applications must be submitted online through www.nflmedia.com. If you cannot apply online, please contact the NFL at eventcredentialhelpnfl.com.
1. Only one application may be submitted per media organization. All applications must be submitted by the Sports Editor, Sports Director, or Photo Editor.
FILING DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, NOV. 21
2. All credentials will be issued in the name of the accredited organization. Game credentials will be issued only to the person designated on the application. That person will be required to present photo identification upon pickup.
3. CREDENTIAL PICKUP: Week-of-Game credentials will be available for individual pick-up beginning on Sunday, January 27. Game credentials (see #2) will be available for pick-up on Friday, Feb. 1. All credentials will be distributed from the Super Bowl Media Center. No credentials will be mailed.
4. TELEPHONES: Contact Hodge Telecommunications at (800) NFL-3333. This order must be placed before January 24, 2008.
5. Hotels: Once your application has been approved, you will receive an e-mail confirming accreditation along with hotel and other credential information.