|Written by Admin|
|Tuesday, 29 January 2008 10:26|
Double Digit Spreads
Line Favorite Underdog W-L Score Spread
19 San Francisco San Diego Won 49-26 Won
18 Baltimore N.Y. Jets Lost 16-7 Lost
14 Green Bay Kansas City Won 35-10 Won
14 Green Bay New England Won 35-21 Even
14 St. Louis New England Lost 20-17 Lost
13 1/2 Green Bay Oakland Won 33-14 Won
13 Dallas Pittsburgh Won 27-17 Lost
12 1/2 Minnesota Kansas City Lost 23-7 Lost
12 Green Bay Denver Lost 31-24 Lost
11 1/2 San Francisco Denver Won 55-10 Won
10 1/2 Pittsburgh L.A. Rams Won 31-19 Won
10 Chicago New England Won 46-10 Won
10 Dallas Buffalo Won 30-13 Won
- The favorite has a 24-15-2 record.
- The NFC/NFL has been favored in 24 of the 41 games and is 14-8-2 as the favorite.
- The AFC/AFL has been favored in 17 of the 41 games and is 10-7 as the favorite.
- The AFC/AFL has a 20-19-2 record against the spread.
- New England is 1-3-1 against the spread. The two times the Patriots were favored, they did not cover the spread.
- N.Y. Giants were favored once in three games and are 2-1 with the spread.
- Miami was a 1-point favorite against Washington and won 14-7 to complete its undefeated season.
- New England opened as a 13 1/2-point favorite and dropped to a 12-point favorite against the New York Giants.