Advertisement

 PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) - The Rhode Island attorney general's office says an investigation into an alleged sexual assault by two Providence College basketball players has concluded with no charges.
The office said Wednesday a grand jury determined there was insufficient evidence to charge Rodney Bullock. The office determined there was insufficient evidence to ask the grand jury to consider charges against Brandon Austin.
The freshmen were accused of sexually assaulting another student in November, and suspended from playing games for the season. Austin left Providence College and enrolled at Oregon, where he was also accused of rape. Authorities there declined to prosecute, saying there wasn't enough evidence. He was suspended from the school for at least four years.
Bullock's lawyer says he's glad it's over. Austin's attorney didn't immediately return messages.

NCAAB Headlines

More inNCAAB News  

NCAAB Top Stories

Thumbnail Simmons-less Tigers begin new chapter The Ben Simmons Experience, at least collectively, ultimately went down as a major disappointment for LSU. With head coach Johnny Jones feeling the heat, can...
Thumbnail Cardinals to attack ACC all over again Louisville’s 2015-16 campaign couldn’t have ended on a more ignominious note. This year, however, essentially begins in paradise.
Thumbnail Michigan State ready to get back to business The preliminary matchups for the 2016 Battle 4 Atlantis were revealed yesterday, with Michigan State set to take on St. John’s in the first of three...
Thumbnail Trimble returning to Maryland The Maryland Terrapins got some good news last week as Melo Trimble announced he will be returning to the team for his junior...
Thumbnail Texas to contend in 2016-17? Now with a year at Texas under his belt, can Shaka Smart expect bigger things from the Longhorns in 2016-17?
More inNCAAB Articles  

NCAAB Team Pages