EVANSVILLE, Ind. (AP) -Officials at Southern Indiana say its men's basketball program will forfeit all 27 wins from last season due to alleged violations.
The school said Wednesday it will forfeit the games as part of a series of self-imposed penalties.
Southern Indiana says it will submit five alleged violations concerning ``irregularities'' in the program to the NCAA by the end of the week.
The school also declared two players ineligible from the beginning of the 2008-09 season, though it says the players could be reinstated by the NCAA.
Southern Indiana (27-7) will return $9,362 it received from the NCAA for participation in this year's Division II tournament where it lost in the second round.

Recent NCAAB Discussions


NCAAB Headlines

More inNCAAB News  

NCAAB Top Stories

Thumbnail 2017 NCAA Title Odds Fresh off its first Sweet 16 berth in three years, Indiana seems to be trending back in the right direction under coach Tom Crean. This fall, though, will challenge the...
Thumbnail 2017 NCAA Title Odds George Washington named Maurice Joseph its interim head men’s basketball coach last week. Will the 31-year-old be able to keep the Colonials humming in 2016-17?
More inNCAAB Articles  

NCAAB Team Pages