CLEVELAND (AP) -In an Aug. 3 story about LeBron James' marketing business, The Associated Press incorrectly identified the sponsor of television commercials in which James plays four different versions of himself. The commercials are for Nike, not Sprite.
Featured Picks From The Insiders
Totals Authority's NBA All-Star Game Bookie Blast
Grab another big NBA game for FREE from the Totals Authority for the 2016 NBA All-Star Game on Sunday.
Lock Labs' Sunday College Hoops Crusher
Need a big college hoops game on Sunday from Lock Labs? We just won another game on Saturday with Virginia covering over Duke. Don't miss our Sunday College Hoops Crusher for Free.
Spread Winners' 1500-star College Basketball Sunday Score
Spread Winners is now 9-3 the last 12 after sweeping the board on Saturday. We offer three more 500-star winners in our College Basketball Sunday Score for just $10.
Buy Now $10.00
Most Recent NBA News
- Top Stories
- LaVine exits All-Star stage for Kobe and the NBA's best Sunday, 14 February 2016
- LaVine and Gordon wage epic battle in dunk contest Sunday, 14 February 2016
- Wolves rookie Towns wins Skills Competition Sunday, 14 February 2016
- Zach LaVine wins dunk thriller to cap All-Star Saturday Sunday, 14 February 2016
- Thompson beats Curry to win 3-point title Saturday, 13 February 2016
- Over/Under for NBA All-Star Game reaches a whopping 315.5 in Las Vegas Friday, 12 February 2016
- Golden State Warriors a -130 favorite to win NBA Finals at All-Star Break Friday, 12 February 2016
- How to Bet the NBA 3-Point Contest: Is there value in Redick over Curry? Friday, 12 February 2016
- NBA Wizards vs. Bucks Picks & Predictions for February 11 Thursday, 11 February 2016
- 2016 NBA All-Star Game Start Time & TV Viewing Guide Thursday, 11 February 2016