CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) - NASCAR has cut three races from the 2012 Truck Series schedule.
The series will run 22 races next season, down from 25 this year. NASCAR added an inaugural event at Rockingham Speedway and a second race at Iowa Speedway.
But the series lost two events when Nashville Superspeedway closed. The series also won't return to Lucas Oil Raceway, New Hampshire Motor Speedway and Darlington Raceway.
NASCAR senior vice president Steve O'Donnell says other venues had been explored for the series, and will continue to be discussed for future schedules.
The Truck Series is sponsored by Camping World.
NASCAR announced the decision on Monday.

Recent NASCAR Discussions

NASCAR Odds

Driver Odds
Odds to Win the Road America 180 @ Road America
Paul Menard +350
Chris Buescher +425
Ryan Blaney +450
Regan Smith +550
Boris Said +650