|Auto Racing Package|
|Written by Admin|
|Wednesday, 27 October 2010 07:01|
CONCORD, N.C. - Jeff Gordon acknowledged his championship chances were likely done before Sunday's race at Martinsville Speedway. Then a round of bumper-cars with Kurt Busch sealed the deal. Gordon is ranked fifth in the standings with four races remaining in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. By Auto Racing Writer Jenna Fryer.
AP Graphics CHASE FOR THE CUP, CAR AMP ENERGY JUICE 500.
AP Multimedia: An interactive charting the Chase drivers' performances in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship is available in the -sports/chase-for-the-cup folder.
- UNDATED - CAR--NASCAR-Chase Capsules. By Will Graves. SENT
- BC-CAR--NASCAR-Sprint Cup Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--NASCAR-Nationwide Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--NASCAR-Camping World Schedule. SENT
YEONGAM, South Korea - Fernando Alonso's skill as a driver is undeniable. His knack for prophecy is looking better with each race. Speaking two days before the inaugural Korean Grand Prix, the Spaniard made the claim that 2010 was the best year of his career, a somewhat surprising statement given that he already had won two drivers' championships. Alonso then went out and backed up his assertion, putting in a flawless drive Sunday to vault to the top of the drivers' standings and within sight of a third title with two races to go. By Auto Racing Writer Chris Lines. SENT
- BC-CAR--Auto Racing Glance. SENT
- BC-CAR--Formula One Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--IRL Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--ALMS Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--Grand Am Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--NHRA Schedule. SENT