|BC-Car--Auto Package Digest, Car|
|Written by Admin|
|Wednesday, 09 October 2013 10:05|
KANSAS CITY, Kan. - Kyle Busch called repaved Kansas Speedway the worst track he'd ever driven on. Several other drivers were none too pleased with it, either. After a wreck-filled race on Sunday, drivers are pleading with NASCAR to look at new ways to resurface racetracks. By Dave Skretta. SENT: 700 words, photos.
AROUND THE TRACK:
CAR--AROUND THE TRACK.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - As he chugged champagne following his first podium finish in eight races, James Hinchcliffe knew he had decisions to make about his future. By Auto Racing Writer Jenna Fryer. UPCOMING: 800 words, photos by 4 p.m. ET.
Sebastian Vettel heads into the weekend with a chance to repeat his 2011 feat of clinching the Formula One title in Japan with four races to spare - and join Michael Schumacher and Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four-straight championships. By Chris Lines. SENT: 600 words.
- CAR--Auto Racing Glance. Sent.
- CAR--NASCAR Sprint Cup Schedule. Sent.
- CAR--NASCAR Nationwide Schedule. Sent.
- CAR--NASCAR Camping World Schedule. Sent.
- CAR--NHRA Schedule. Sent.
- CAR--IndyCar Schedule. Sent.
- CAR--Formula One Schedule. Sent.