|Auto Racing Package|
|Written by Admin|
|Wednesday, 06 October 2010 05:33|
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - When David Reutimann intentionally wrecked Kyle Busch at Kansas Speedway, it reignited a six-year old debate: Should drivers not eligible for the Sprint Cup title race championship contenders differently? By Auto Racing Writer Jenna Fryer.
AP Graphics CHASE FOR THE CUP, PEPSI 400.
AP Multimedia: An interactive charting the 12 Chase drivers' performances in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship is available in the -sports/chase-for-the-cup folder.
- UNDATED - CAR--NASCAR-Chase Capsules. By Will Graves. SENT
- BC-CAR--NASCAR-Sprint Cup Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--NASCAR-Nationwide Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--NASCAR-Camping World Schedule. SENT
HOMESTEAD, Fla. - The champagne celebrating Dario Franchitti's third IndyCar Series title was still bubbling on Saturday night when team haulers began chugging out of Miami Homestead Speedway and into the humid South Florida night. Even as the 37-year-old Scotsman told reporters he wanted to enjoy the moment, it was already passing. The sooner the series gets to the future, the better. By Will Graves.
CAR--ENGINEERED TO WIN
SYRACUSE, N.Y. - When he was studying to be an engineer at Rochester Institute of Technology, Matt Sheppard was driven. He just wasn't sure where he was headed. At age 28, Sheppard has blossomed into one of the top dirt stock car drivers in the country and has his sights set on Sunday's SEF Small Engine Fuels 200 on the famed Moody Mile at the New York State Fairgrounds. By John Kekis.
- BC-CAR--Auto Racing Glance. SENT
- BC-CAR--Formula One Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--IRL Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--ALMS Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--Grand Am Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--NHRA Schedule. SENT