|Auto Racing Package|
|Written by Admin|
|Wednesday, 22 September 2010 06:38|
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Jimmie Johnson is down after finishing 25th in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship opener. But the four-time defending champion is far from out, and goes to Dover this weekend intent on climbing back into the hunt. Johnson is a five-time Dover winner. By Auto Racing Writer Jenna Fryer.
AP Graphic CAR AAA 400.
AP Multimedia: An interactive charting driver's performance in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship is available in the -sports/chase-for-the-cup folder.
- UNDATED - CAR--NASCAR-Chase Capsules. By Will Graves.
- BC-CAR--NASCAR-Sprint Cup Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--NASCAR-Nationwide Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--NASCAR-Camping World Schedule. SENT
CAR--IRL-WAITING FOR YELLOW
HOMESTEAD, Fla. - The 2009 IndyCar race at Homestead-Miami Speedway was memorable mainly for two reasons - it brought Dario Franchitti a title, and it went down as the first IRL event in history to go start-to-finish without a caution flag. And when Franchitti returns to Homestead for this year's finale on Oct. 2 trailing Will Power by 12 points in the title chase, the memories of that strange day a year ago will surely come flooding back. By Tim Reynolds.
BANGKOK - The fight for the Formula One world championship shifts from Europe to Asia this weekend, with the five drivers still holding title ambitions set to take to the tight and twisty Marina Bay steet circuit in a night race in Singapore. By Auto Racing Writer Chris Lines.
AP Graphic CAR SINGAPORE GP.
- BC-CAR--Auto Racing Glance. SENT
- BC-CAR--Formula One Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--IRL Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--ALMS Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--Grand Am Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--NHRA Schedule. SENT