|BC-CAR--Auto Package Digest, CAR|
|Written by Admin|
|Wednesday, 19 September 2012 07:07|
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Greg Biffle didn't think it would take him long to get back to the top of the Sprint Cup standings. Then a mediocre race in the Chase opener set him back even further, leaving little room for error moving forward. By Auto Racing Writer Jenna Fryer.
- BC-CAR--NASCAR-Sprint Cup Schedule. Sent.
- BC-CAR--NASCAR-Nationwide Schedule. Sent.
- BC-CAR--NASCAR-Camping World Schedule. Sent.
CHASE FOR THE SPRINT CUP: An interactive tracking point and rank totals for the 12 qualified drivers in the Chase for the Cup
Preview link: http://hosted.ap.org/interactives/2012/sprint-cup-driver-tracker/
With a new champion, a proven on-track product and at least two team owners calling for harmony for the sake of the sport, IndyCar can say it had a successful season. Whether it's enough to drown out the constant squabbling that plagues the series remains to be seen. By Auto Racing Writer Jenna Fryer.
CAR--F1 SINGAPORE GP
Red Bull and Lotus are counting on a change of continent and racing styles to re-ignite their fading Formula One title chances at this weekend's Singapore Grand Prix. By Auto Racing Writer Chris Lines.
- BC-CAR--Auto Racing Glance. Sent.
- BC-CAR--Formula One Schedule. Sent.
- BC-CAR--IRL Schedule. Sent.
- BC-CAR--ALMS Schedule. Sent.
- BC-CAR--Grand Am Schedule. Sent.
- BC-CAR--NHRA Schedule. Sent.