|Auto Racing Package|
|Written by Admin|
|Wednesday, 15 September 2010 06:20|
NEW YORK - Jeff Gordon has one win in his last 103 races and is mired in the longest losing streak of his illustrious career. Yet as he heads into the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship, he likes his title chances. Why? Because the four-time champion believes consistency can carry him to a fifth title. By Auto Racing Writer Jenna Fryer.
AP Graphics CAR CHASE FOR THE CUP, CAR SYLVANIA 300.
- UNDATED - CAR--NASCAR-Chase Capsules. By Will Graves. SENT
- BC-CAR--NASCAR-Sprint Cup Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--NASCAR-Nationwide Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--NASCAR-Camping World Schedule. SENT
HOMESTEAD, Fla. - Ryan Briscoe has no need for an alarm clock when he goes to Japan. By now, he's fully aware that getting a good night's sleep can be challenging. He doesn't mind, either. Jet lag will be an issue for just about everyone in the IndyCar world this weekend, when the series makes its annual trip to Twin Ring Motegi in Japan for the next-to-last race of the year. By Tim Reynolds.
AP Grapic CAR INDY JAPAN 300.
YEONGAM, South Korea - The man in charge of making sure that South Korea's first ever Formula One race goes ahead is really feeling the pressure. ``Am I stressed?'' asks Jason Cho, manager of the Korean International Circuit. ``Just look at my face,'' he says, and smiles. The sunglasses come off, but the hard hat stays on. It has to, because race organizers acknowledge the circuit is not yet ready, with time running out before the Oct. 24 race. By John Duerden.
AP Photo TOK101.
- BC-CAR--Auto Racing Glance. SENT
- BC-CAR--Formula One Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--IRL Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--ALMS Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--Grand Am Schedule. SENT
- BC-CAR--NHRA Schedule. SENT