|BC-CAR--Auto Package Digest, CAR|
|Written by Admin|
|Wednesday, 28 August 2013 09:14|
CAR--AROUND THE TRACK
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Kurt Busch is moving forward with his plans to attempt to run the Indianapolis 500 next year even after signing with Stewart-Haas Racing. Team co-owner Tony Stewart has twice done the IndyCar/NASCAR doubleheader, but competition director Greg Zipadelli last year dissuaded Danica Patrick from pursuing the idea. By Auto Racing Writer Jenna Fryer.
SAO PAULO - Helio Castroneves is not bothered by benefiting from the misfortunes of his closest title contenders in the IndyCar championship - not even from a controversial penalty that changed the result of Sunday's race in Sonoma and led to accusations against his team. By Tales Azzoni.
- CAR--Auto Racing Glance. Sent.
- CAR--NASCAR Sprint Cup Schedule. Sent.
- CAR--NASCAR Nationwide Schedule. Sent.
- CAR--NASCAR Camping World Schedule. Sent.
- CAR--NHRA Schedule. Sent.
- CAR--IndyCar Schedule. Sent.
- CAR--Formula One Schedule. Sent.