|Auto Racing Package|
|Written by Admin|
|Wednesday, 08 June 2011 05:49|
DES MOINES, Iowa - Just when it all seemed to be a breeze for NASCAR Trucks Series rookie Cole Whitt, he got a weekend's worth of reminders that nothing comes easy in racing. The promising 19-year-old star in Red Bull Racing's stable rolled into Kansas Speedway for the Trucks event as the youngest leader of the points race - and stormed out in frustration after finishing 15th and surrendering his points edge to veteran Johnny Sauter. By Luke Meredith. Sent
AP Photo KSEZ105.
AP Graphic CAR POCONO 500.
AP Multimedia: An interactive tracking the drivers' performance that is running live throughout the season is available in the -sports/sprint-cup-drivers folder.
- BC-CAR--NASCAR-Sprint Cup Schedule. Sent
- BC-CAR--NASCAR-Nationwide Schedule. Sent
- BC-CAR--NASCAR-Camping World Schedule. Sent
CAR--INDYCAR-HILDEBRAND'S HIGH ROAD
MILWAUKEE - Plenty of people have complimented J.R. Hildebrand for the dignified way in which he handled a last-lap crash that cost him an Indianapolis 500 victory. While he appreciates the praise, he'd really rather get back to racing. Hildebrand will get the chance this weekend, when the IndyCar series visits Texas Motor Speedway. By Chris Jenkins.
AP Graphic CAR FIRESTONE TWIN 275S.
- AP Graphic CAR CANADIAN GP.
- BC-CAR--Auto Racing Glance. Sent
- BC-CAR--Formula One Schedule. Sent
- BC-CAR--IRL Schedule. Sent
- BC-CAR--ALMS Schedule. Sent
- BC-CAR--Grand Am Schedule. Sent
- BC-CAR--NHRA Schedule. Sent