|Vegas police still probing NASCAR driver scuffle|
|Written by Admin|
|Friday, 11 March 2011 12:40|
Las Vegas police Officer Bill Cassell said Friday that no significant injuries and no damage resulted from the March 4 altercation in a garage parking lot at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Cassell says no witnesses were immediately identified after Conway filed a police report alleging misdemeanor battery. The results of the police investigation will go to the Clark County district attorney.
Conway briefly drove for Gordon in the Sprint Cup Series last year, and the drivers are suing each other.