Updated 2013 AFC & NFC Championship Odds to Win Print
Written by Anthony Rome   
Tuesday, 25 December 2012 10:41

(The Spread) – Oddsmakers have updated the 2013 AFC and NFC Championship odds to win, where the Denver Broncos and Green Bay Packers are currently favored, respectively.

View NFL Week 17 Odds

According to oddsmakers from online sports book Bovada.lv, the Broncos are 17/10 favorites to win the 2013 AFC Championship, while the New England Patriots are 2/1 and the Houston Texans are 11/4. The Baltimore Ravens are 10/1, the Cincinnati Bengals are 18/1 and the Indianapolis Colts are 28/1.

The Texans have a 59% chance of clinching the No. 1 seed in the AFC, an 8% chance of clinching the No. 2 seed and a 33% chance of clinching the No. 3 seed. If they beat the Colts on Sunday they’ll clinch home field advantage throughout the postseason but if they lose, they need to hope for the Broncos and/or the Patriots to both lose if they want at least home field advantage in their first postseason game.

In the NFC, the Packers are 13/5 favorites to win the 2013 NFC Championship while the Atlanta Falcons are 11/4 and the San Francisco 49ers are 7/2. The Seattle Seahawks are 4/1, the Washington Redskins are 12/1 and the Dallas Cowboys are 20/1. The Chicago Bears, meanwhile, are 22/1 while the Minnesota Vikings are 28/1 and the New York Giants are 40/1.

The only thing settled in the NFC playoff picture is that the Falcons have home field advantage throughout the postseason. If the Packers beat the Vikings in Week 17, they’ll clinch the No. 2 seed and Minnesota would most likely be eliminated from playoff contention. If the Vikings win, they’ll knock out the Bears and Giants, who both need to win their respective games on Sunday to even have a shot at the postseason. As for the Redskins, they need to beat the Cowboys in order to win the NFC East and host a playoff game next week, or else Dallas would win the division and host a wild card game.

Bet Week 17 NFL Odds

Want More From TheSpread.com? Follow us on Twitter and Facebook or Subscribe to Our News Feeds!

 

How To Bet Guides

Are you new to Sports Betting? If you are or, if you just want to try betting an unfamiliar sport, here are some guides to help you out!

How to Bet Baseball

How to Bet Basketball

How to Bet Golf

How to Bet NASCAR

Betting Moneylines

Betting Props

Betting Futures

Friends of TheSpread

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Contact Us | Advertising | 888-99-SPREAD

THIS IS NOT A GAMBLING SITE – If you think you have a gambling problem click here.

Disclaimer: This site is for informational and entertainment purposes only. Individual users are responsible for the laws regarding accessing gambling information from their jurisdictions. Many countries around the world prohibit gambling, please check the laws in your location. Any use of this information that may violate any federal, state, local or international law is strictly prohibited.

Copyright: The information contained on TheSpread.com website is protected by international copyright and may not be reproduced, or redistributed in any way without expressed written consent.

About: TheSpread.com is the largest sports betting news site in the United States. We provide point spread news, odds, statistics and information to over 199 countries around the world each year. Our coverage includes all North American College and Professional Sports as well as entertainment, political and proposition wagering news.

©1999-2013 TheSpread.com