|4/4/2008 Friday NBA Games Trends Report|
|Written by Anthony Rome|
|Friday, 04 April 2008 10:14|
There’s a full slate of games today in the NBA. The Dallas Mavericks head to Los Angeles to take on the Lakers, while the Nets make a trip to the Palace to play the Pistons. The defending champion San Antonio Spurs also travel to Utah to play the Jazz. Before you get in on the action, make sure you check out some of the top trends. Also, be sure to check out the links provided below to check out live odds at Bodog.
- The Over is 10-4-1 in Bobcats last 15 vs. Eastern Conference.
- The Over is 10-4 in Raptors last 14 games as a home favorite.
- The 76ers are 20-8-1 ATS in their last 29 games vs. a team with a losing S.U. record.
- Atlanta is 4-9-1 ATS in their last 14 games following a ATS win.
- Miami is 9-20-1 ATS in their last 30 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Washington is 9-3 ATS in their last 12 games following a S.U. loss.
- The Nets are 1-7-1 ATS in their last 9 games as a road underdog.
- Detroit is 11-5 ATS in their last 16 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.
- Golden State is 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games as a road favorite of 5.0-10.5.
- Memphis is 3-12 ATS in their last 15 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.
- The Spurs are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games as a road underdog.
- Utah is 13-3-1 ATS in their last 17 games as a home favorite of 0.5-4.5.
- The Knicks are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 games following a ATS loss.
- New Orleans is 11-2 ATS in their last 13 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
- The Pacers are 5-15-1 ATS in their last 21 vs. NBA Central.
- Milwaukee is 3-10 ATS in their last 13 vs. Eastern Conference.
- The Timberwolves are 13-3 ATS in their last 16 games following a ATS loss.
- Phoenix is 7-1-1 ATS in their last 9 vs. Western Conference.
- Dallas is 8-22-1 ATS in their last 31 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
- The Over is 22-6 in Lakers last 28 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.
- Houston is 10-2 ATS in their last 12 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.
- Seattle is 13-6-1 ATS in their last 20 games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record.
For NBA Odds and Picks visit www.spreadexperts.com