|3/31/2008 Denver Nuggets at Phoenix Suns Free Picks by John Martin|
|Written by Anthony Rome|
|Monday, 31 March 2008 08:13|
Martin writes: The Nuggets are fighting for their playoff lives. They are playing as well as any team in the league right now because of it. The Denver Nuggets hope to match a season-high six-game winning streak Monday when they face the Phoenix Suns. Denver's winning streak has vaulted the Nuggets into a three-way tie for seventh in the Western Conference with Golden State (45-28) and Dallas (45-28). Each team has nine games remaining. The Nuggets have lost 6 straight meetings in Phoenix, but this team now realizes it’s time to get over the hump with their season on the line. Denver will pull off this upset tonight. Denver is 14-2 ATS versus teams who average 7 or less steals/game - 2nd half of the season this season. Cash in with Denver as the underdog.
Some trends to consider for tonight’s game:
- PHOENIX is 32-18 ATS (+12.2 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent over the last 2 seasons.
- PHOENIX is 46-33 ATS (+9.7 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
- DENVER is 41-32 ATS (+5.8 Units) in all games this season.
- DENVER is 31-15 ATS (+14.5 Units) in March games over the last 3 seasons.
- DENVER is 57-40 ATS (+13.0 Units) after scoring 105 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
- DENVER is 5-4 against the spread versus PHOENIX over the last 3 seasons
- PHOENIX is 6-3 straight up against DENVER over the last 3 seasons
- 5 of 9 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons
For NBA Odds and Picks visit www.spreadexperts.com