|3/18/2008 Golden State Warriors at Sacramento Kings Free Picks by John Martin|
|Written by Anthony Rome|
|Tuesday, 18 March 2008 11:48|
The Golden State Warriors travel to Sacramento Tuesday to take on the Kings and John Martin says that Golden State will cover the spread. Oddmakers from online sportsbook Bodog opened the line at Golden State -1, but the line has since risen to Golden State –3.
Cook writes: Golden State has made easy work of the Sacramento Kings as of late. The Warriors are 3-0 in their last 3 meetings with the Kings, winning their last 2 contests at Sacramento. The Warriors beat the Kings by 7 and 17 points respectively in their last two road meetings with Sacramento. They have been a much better road team this season and they have a lot more at stake than the Kings considering they are one of the last teams in the playoffs if the season were to end today in the Western Conference. The Warriors are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games overall, scoring 116 points per game in the process. Golden State is 29-12 ATS as a road favorite of 6 points or less since 1996. Sacramento is 2-13 ATS in home games after a home game where both teams score 100 or more points over the last 2 seasons. Cash in with Golden State as the favorite.
Public betting information currently shows that of the 5,745 wagers placed on tonight’s game, 91% of bettors like Golden State –3.
Some trends to consider for tonight’s game:
- GOLDEN STATE is 28-37 ATS (-12.7 Units) in all games this season.
- GOLDEN STATE is 16-25 ATS (-11.5 Units) as a favorite this season.
- GOLDEN STATE is 18-32 ATS (-17.2 Units) after scoring 105 points or more this season.
- SACRAMENTO is 25-16 ATS (+7.4 Units) as an underdog this season.
- SACRAMENTO is 15-7 ATS (+7.3 Units) in home games revenging a loss vs opponent this season.
- SACRAMENTO is 33-19 ATS (+12.1 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season over the last 3 seasons.
- GOLDEN STATE is 58-41 ATS (+12.9 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 99+ points/game over the last 3 seasons.
- GOLDEN STATE is 32-17 ATS (+13.3 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 99+ points/game - 2nd half of the season over the last 3 seasons.
- SACRAMENTO is 8-19 ATS (-12.9 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
- GOLDEN STATE is 6-3 against the spread versus SACRAMENTO over the last 3 seasons
- GOLDEN STATE is 7-3 straight up against SACRAMENTO over the last 3 seasons
- 6 of 10 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons
For NBA Odds and Picks visit www.spreadexperts.com
50% Bonus for New Players
Are You Ready for Hoops?
Get Your Message In Front of
Thousands of Sports Fans Now
Live Odds, Scores, Injuries
And More - 14 Day Free Trial!
Easiest Time to Play is Now!
Nearly 66% Lifetime